-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Jo Ann's New system - Dept. of RAM

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:41:47 -0800

JoAnn & Gman

Where are you located?

I have a couple of sticks of 512 DDR2 ram I am not using... (I will have to
ask my other half to find them.) If I could loan them to you to get your
machine going..and then you would have to send them back to me.
This machine came with 1 GB of RAM  which is two sticks of 512 mb matched.
This is the type that has to be matched.

I do not know if they will work to get you up and going.  They are either PC
2800 or PC 3200.

These may be too old for you..I do not know.  They could be the wrong type.
And..my other half has to find them.. lol!  IF we did not put them in his
machine already... tee hee...

Let me know if you are interested... and Gman..let me know if they would
work.. and then I will ask my other half.  No sense bringing it up and
finding out you cannot use them.
Rose
Las Vegas