-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How to get messages you SEND into folders when using OE

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:16:13 -0500

I'm not knocking it, I've tried it and it doesn't do enough in core mail
handling for me and does many other things that I don't care about a whit.
My wife, kids and friends use it, but they aren't picky about where the
mail goes, what is dumped and how, and they'd rather have the fluff than
the horsepower.  There's nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't work for
me.

I'm coming to the conclusion that email programs are like clothes.
Different tastes everywhere and whether you dress for function or fashion,
someone is going to say, "ugh, ick."

On 6/17/2003 at 10:13 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx was rumoured to have uttered....