-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How to get messages you SEND into folders when using OE

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:13:13 -0700

I do think this is a one time setup ..and in any other program.. it would
NOT be all that different.

You still have to 'setup' the filters to work..and if you already had mail
sent..and wanted to go back and filter them..you would have extra steps that
one time too.

Again, I do a lot of graphics and stationery... and OE works for me.

I am not sayine OE is the end all, but, I know the program, know how it
works... (duh..well maybe sometimes) and I am confortable with it.  It
serves my needs.

I help other folks with email problems on my lists.  OE is the program of
choice on the majority of the lists I am on.  So, learning how to make the
tool we use work for us is my job... or at least I see it that way.  It
would be a pain for me to use one program and then help folks (and often)
with questions about another program that ocassionally gets new features...
and I know nothing about them....

I know OE is not everyone's choice.. and I think what works for you and you
are comfortable with is for you.  That is whey there are so many choices..
and I think THAT is great.

It is all part of a developers idiom...   the perfect program to meet the
needs of the masses..and then exceed those needs and expections.... At least
that is my humble opinion.....

Hugs,
Rose