-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HELP with file associations

  • From: "Dolores" <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:34:54 -0400

You are amazing!  I have tried every trick while waiting for a response and
in the process I discovered that ACDSee was the culprit but even tho I said
do NOT put the Adobe plug in, everything kept opening in it.  I removed and
added it twice and tried a bunch of other things that did open png and gif
in paint but that wasn't any better.  I have infraview and use it a lot, so
went in and checked all the extensions I wanted and voila I outsmarted
ACDSee finally!  Thank you so very much - Dolores