-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan/fixed

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 00:40:05 -0400

Mary,
    I'm so glad to hear that.  I hate problems that stump everyone.
lol

    There is a HUGE difference between simple and easy.  Computers are
incredibly simple devices that only do what they're told to do.  Of course,
that doesn't make them easy (to run, or keep running).  When I answer a tech
problem, I always try to place myself in the shoes of the person asking the
question.  It's not hard to do because I remember like it was last week some
of the panic attacks I used to have when things went wrong on my own systems
early on.  I also know that a lack of experience (in anything) in no way
reflects a lack of intelligence.  The fact that you're asking about
something you don't understand actually proves that you're smarter than a
lot of other folks.          :O)

Peace,
GMan