-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial--COA

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:15:16 -0600

I may be out of my depth here.  Are you suggesting I practice by moving the
COA app itself to a new location?  I went to my maintenance utilities folder
on my desktop which contains only shortcuts to things like Cleanup, Registry
Mechanic, and now COA.  I checked properties and the target shows this:
"C:\My Documents\unzipped\COA2 1.0\COA2.exe"
Properties also says Start In:  "C:\My Documents\unzipped\COA2 1.0"
I have not moved the app once I extracted it, just made the shortcut for
easy access.
And I have a confession to make!  I could not find it on C Drive until I did
a search.  It is in C:\My Documents unzipped, just like it said in
Properties on the shortcut.
I am sure you would be appalled at my lack of organization but half the time
I just "aim" and hope for the best, not really knowing what I am doing.
Seems it should be in C Program files.
Sandi