-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Advice

  • From: "Bluebelle" <bluebelle1st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:34:53 -0500

The Files and Settings Transfer Wizard is located in Start, All programs,
Accessories, System Tools. I suggest you read the Help (start button, Help
and Search) on "  Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" to see what can be
moved.
I always move my OE settings and mail this way.  But there is much more that
can be moved easily.

Bluebelle