-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Advice

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:33:23 -0500

I have to chuckle - my old pc's are usually so loaded
down... And there are newer versions of software out. I
start with a clean slate. I am missing my paint shop plugins
though - which, I have on a cd somewhere, but haven't
installed yet. I tend to burn everything to cd's... then I
can just pop them in if I want them. Other than progams.
Cris