-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Advice

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:42:00 -0800

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=166854

arnold

_______________________
Yes that is it and even though it does say Direct-Linq, it comes
with  PC-Linq software.  Sorry I thought I paid $14.95 for it --
but must have paid $19.99.

It is well worth the price.  It works like explorer with one
computer and the folder and files on top and the other computer
files and folders on the bottom.  So all I have to do is
highlight and then drag the files up or down to have them copy
to either computer.

Connects using USB ports (the cable I got).

I haven't burned very many backup CDs since I got it -- no need.
Figure it has paid for itself many times over.

Judith