-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Booting

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:45:48 +1300

Hi, Lionel,  No, it doesn't scare me.  I have all the original settings
noted in a book, so I am quite happy to stuff around with it.
Funny thing though, I noted this morning that only one of my 2 HDD's is
shown.  I have no idea how to fix that, and equally no idea where it has
gone to.  The drive seems to work OK!

But, thanks,

Rick H