-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Big Problem

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:21:09 -0700

Hello Bod,
if you installed the latest XP update on computer #2 there
is a known problem with it.
On that computer try using System Restore to go back to before the last
update.

It seems to me it was a conflict between the new update and Zone Alarm most

of the time.
Both programs are aware of the problem and working on a fix for it.

IHTH
/V\ike one of the mods