-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Big Printer Problem

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:28:52 -0400

OMG! I'm ashamed to tell you, but I must. Surely there can't be
such other dummies here.....but just in case.
Remember I mentioned that I had rows of partial print? I took out
the cartridge, and although I have very low vision, I saw a small piece
of green; the stip you pull off was still there!

I'm such a dummie! I'm going to bed, and pull the covers over my head.

Sorry, everyone. Thanks for trying to help.

Betty