-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Big Printer Problem

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:07:35 -0400

Betty,
    It won't be able to update the driver unless you've already downloaded
(and, if necessary, uncompressed) a replacement driver for it.  The fact
that it is unable to print in any app that uses the printer's installed
driver indicates that the driver is, indeed, corrupted.  What operating
system are you running?

Peace,
GMan