-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Big Printer Problem

  • From: "Don WIlcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:32:01 -0400

You can try these tips in any order....

Try a system restore to the point before you made the changes.  If that
fixes the problem, you have pinpointed the cause.
If it doesn't, you can undo the restore.

If it does not fix the problem, check your driver.  If it is functioning
properly, try the printer on a different computer if possible.  If it works
on a different computer, uninstall and reinstall the driver.  Check the
internet for an updated driver while you are at it.

If that does not fix the problem, try printing in a different program.  If
you were using MS WORD try using notepad or wordpad.  If it works in
different software, you have a software problem.

If it doesn't work, you might have a hardware problem.  Call HP or visit
their website.

Don