-=PCTechTalk=- Re: BIG problem with windows update for Zonealarm users

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:15:42 -0400

That's something I cannot answer.  There are times when System Restore just
doesn't want to cooperate.  It could have been a corrupted file within that
specific restore point you were trying to use.  It could have been a
corrupted registry entry that keeps track of what goes where.  It could have
been any other munber of things that are both beyond your control and
completely unrelated to either ZA or the offending update.

Peace,
Gman