-=PCTechTalk=- Re: BIG problem with windows update for Zonealarm users

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:16:02 -0400

Thank you for making me aware of this, Cristy.  Since reading it, I was
presented with several sources for more info.  the one below explains the
situation about as well as anyone can at this point.

http://www.heise-online.co.uk/news/ZoneAlarm-blocks-internet-access-following-Microsoft-s-DNS-patch--/111076

Peace,
Gman