-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Apple Software Update

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:58:12 -0600

Since my prior response in which I said everything seems to be working
normally, I tried a DVD movie today.
I finally got it to play but I seem to be missing something in the
configuration and I don't know what.
When I insert the DVD it opens in Media Player Classic but when I click on
play all options are grayed out.  I had to go to file, open DVD (and play
options are still grayed out), then to Navigate, Jump to and click on Title
1.  At that point it plays just fine.
I have put a sticky note on the front of the DVD case with step by step
instructions as I will never remember that the next time I try playing a
DVD.
Any suggestions?