-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG Scans

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:26:01 +1200

Don !

many thanks for your helpful reply.

I also found that I have neglected to thank you for your very useful
advice re Connecting External Hard Drives dated 7th July.

In the absence of any advice about how MUCH power a powered hub should
be, I have bought one of 125cc (this should keep the petrol costs down
in the present fuel crisis).

I am also trying to pluck up courage to reply to GMan's kind  enquiry of
7th July,   list my misdemeanours and ask for exorcism

Roger W.