-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:13:13 -0400

HI Gman,

I noticed today when I was using Firefox and went to submit the URL link
that leads to my filebox at school that the powerpoint show did not download
the way it normally would so that I would see it on the screen, and this
left me wondering if my submission took ok because usually with IE I see it
in front of me, it did ask if I wanted to download it so I said yes but was
sending it to my desktop.  So confused, (as usual ;0), I closed Firefox and
opened IE and resubmitted it that way and it downloaded in a way that showed
me the slideshow on the screen in front of me inside the submission page
window.

Is Firefox blocking something there do you think?

Christine