-=PCTechTalk=- Re: offtopic/seeking short wmv butterfly movie for powerpoint

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:09:25 -0400

Hi Gman,

Thanks!  I dont know how large that size is but for uploading purposes, the
smaller the better with fairly decent quality.  An example, one that I
created from my dig movie cam, I reduced it to 320 x 240 (I guess that is
the resolution?), and bitrate is 441 kbps, 369 kb size.  It is a wmv file,
was mpg before I changed it.

Christine