[pchelpers] Re: where is it?

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:07:58 -0500

>LOCAL SETTINGS and CONTENT.IE5 are normally hidden. Either you have
>Windows Explorer set to not show hidden files (Tools -> Folder Options
-> View -> "Show Hidden Files and Folders", and maybe also "Display
>the contents of System Folders" and "Hide protected operating system
Just check and I have it set to show me everything

>If you simply want to go to that
folder, just type in the entire path.

Well that didn't work. Page not found. So I started backing up.
when I got to
c:\Documents and Settings\DALLAS\local Setting\Temporary Internet Files
A window popped up saying it couldn't find the program to open the file.
So I backed up to c:\Documents and Settings\DALLAS\local Setting and the
local setting folder opened up.
Then I added the "Temporary Internet Files" to the address line and was told
again that it couldn't find the program to open the file. Why would it think
a folder was a exe program?

Funny thing is that I didn't receive any attachments this morning. I received
one yesterday
and I ran a scan on it and it was OK and it was from a friend. I even sent it
over to Pen
(Pen if you are reading this run a full scan just in case.) I saved the
attachment and scanned
it again and its OK. So I still don't know how it got on my computer.

Pc