[pchelpers] Re: transfering data between pc's

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:49:01 +1200

If your network can share folders or drives between the 2 machines, then
just look up the desired folders on one of them and do it by drag and
drop. That's the simple part. All the files are copies with all their
file names intact. After that, just use them on the destination machine.

--

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246