[pchelpers] Re: Help with Office XP

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:55:28 +1200

You were right about the address, so I subscribed the one you posted
from as part of my moderator's job. Later, if you like, just unsub the
one you don't want to use or leave them both on to get copies of
messages at both addresses.

As for the asp extension, this stands for Active Server Page. It could
be html, macro or script, not necessarily graphic at all. Therefore
don't be too surprised if you see nothing in a graphic program. These
pages can contain graphics, but of themselves, they are not graphics.
They use intelligent coding to determine the contents of any page to be
displayed. The web browser is the usual way to display them.

--

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246