[pchelpers] Re: drop cap? not sure, need help

  • From: john.ford1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:52:36 +0000

Re-Na,

Send me the file and I will tell you step-by-step how to
format this kind of a file. I may be able to generate a
template for you that will allow you to just type in the
columns and get this kind of look. You have my address
send it there and it will take a few days but I will get
back to you .

John F