[pchelpers] Re: Wordpad re-install

  • From: ejmay@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 05 Feb 2002 22:05:13 -0500

thanks, Nigel
I ran the sfc & got some Windows\system file corrupted message. so I re-wrote
that.
my CD is 98, not SE, I guess it's similar. It just puts me thru the same thing
as the ctrl panel
....I did the re-install. it choked & sputtered finally finished. still NO
wordpad!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRGH! :-{
I will go to the site Tonia mentioned - WordpadPlus.
till then,
Ellen