[pchelpers] Re: What now!

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:12:52 -0500

>If you set the screen saver to have a password, then that will happen.
>It's more noticeable undet Win2K: you have to enter the password for THAT
>user in order to log that user off and log on as another user.  WinXP
>allows multiple users logged on at a time, so the screensaver password
>thing works differently.

>Do you get identical results when you go to Start -> Log Off -> Switch
>User?

No the screensaver password is not enable. What would be the point.
A crook would move the mouse and a login/password box would pop up.
Not very scary at all.

I can switch between the two users with no problems. It is only when I leave
the "security" on that he is logged off after a certain time limit.

Pc