[pchelpers] Re: MusicMatchbox

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:15:11 +1200

There is one other possibility, although I expect you must have thought
of it. Is it possible the stuff you are trying to play does not contain
the tracks for the extra speaker channel? It would explain why they stay
silent.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246