[pchelpers] Re: MusicMatchbox

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:46:21 -0700

did you ever get an answer on the 4 speakers I have 2 extra  brand new
speakers too-  I think you need an another adapter  not sure though-- let me
know how you made out okay?  I have musicmatchbox too-----  Your input is
valuable to the list  I do hope you can resolve things at home as you stated
on another list Families are precious. You take care -- Jackie