[pchelpers] Re: MusicMatchbox

  • From: Don Bieber <the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:04:38 -0400

Try putting in this number:

HLKA3-KUQWK-W9723-HW9HR

It might make things work better.

It's the least I could do since you tried to help me with my partition
problem. It didn't work, I tried every which way and couldn't get it to
do what I needed. I guess the partition that I was trying to recover was
damaged. I got rid of all the stuff you sent me. thanks again.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:21:44 -0500 "PcCowboy"
<saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Anyone using MusicMatch jukebox?
> I have been using it for a couple of months now.
> I just now notice that my rear speakers don't play.
> WMP plays my rear speakers. I sent a message
> to tech and was told that since I'm using the basic
> I don't get no tech support. Is there a secret to
> getting it to play all four speakers?
> Pc

CU,
Don Bieber