[patriots] Re: Fwd: RE: Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: "Paul ." <opening_bat184@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 10:21:10 +0100

We have four seperate bins, but in reality we have 6 bins because fortnightly
collections (2 each week) are not frequent enough, hence we have 2 garden waste
bins and 2 glass/plastic/tin recycling bins as well as the household waste bin
and the paper and cardboard bin.

The front Garden looks unsightly with all these bins but now way will I have
them round the back.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone