[patriots] Fwd: RE: Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:37:36 +0100

For your information from Guy.

Jack

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: [patriots] Re: Recycling manifests
Date:   Sun, 25 May 2014 05:04:06 +0100
From:   Guy Leven-Torres <senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     UK Patriot <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No Jack. I am not winding you up. Like so much from the EU it is only too real. I get this stuff from a tame bureaucrat I know by the name of Simon. He has risked his job to get these "tit-bots" out to me.

Regards

Guy
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 17:05:11 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Recycling manifests

What load of bollocks! I don't believe a word of it - it will be completely unworkable. Are you winding us up Guy? Remember what happened to the that idea of listing all the energy saving attributes of a house when selling?

Jack

On 24/05/2014 16:53, Guy Leven-Torres wrote:

   "Under proposed new rules every item of rubish must be listed
   separately on a bin mainifest which the
   house owner ot tenant must sign. Even item must conform to correct
   bin. The "Waste Magagment
   Engineer" will countersign each manifest as the bin is taken. New
   fines for non-compliance will
   double. All cans and bottles must be washed, paper waste suitably
   folded and placed "neatly in the
   receptacle". tin labels are to be individually removed."