[patriots] Re: Fwd: RE: Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: "Paul ." <opening_bat184@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:54:06 +0100

We're all at work when our 4 different bins are emptied.

How is the bin man, IQ of -5 going to be able to sign my manifest that I spent
3 hours preparing the night before.

And what Bout some 'quid-pro-quo' and get the bin men putting the bins back
exactly where they found them.

Every week I have to get out of my car at the end of my driveway and move the
bins out of the way

Paul

Sent from my iPhone