[passcoalition] Re: Very Important, my BadFW: 7th Avenue and W 23 Street

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:29:13 -0400

Hi Annalyn,

Hope you're feeling better.

I hope I wasn't out of line with what PASS would have wanted me to say.  I
got from Gene that in this situation, it might well be impossible to install
a new pole, so we at least wanted to have a fallback plan, which was putting
the APS on the right hand side (east side) of the pole.  She did seem to
know that the situation wasn't good.

Karen

  _____

From:  <mailto:passcoalition-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>