[passcoalition] Very Important, my BadFW: 7th Avenue and W 23 Street

  • From: Karen Gourgey <karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:19:12 +0000

Don't know how I completely missed this message.  Comments very much
appreciated, so that I can write back to her.

Thanks.

Karen

Karen Luxton Gourgey Ed.D., Director
Computer Center for Visually Impaired People
Baruch College, City University of New York
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box H-0648
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (646) 312-1426
Fax: (646) 312-1421