[pasmembers] Re: Weather tonight PVCC Blk Mtn

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:28:59 -0500

Terri, I did another review of 10 weather forecasts and it looks like we will
be fighting clouds all night. Since it is such a long drive and we will have a
lot of telescopes just being able to show one or two objects, I am in favor of
cancelling. However, if the majority wants to have the star party I will show
up. If it is clouded out, I may not unload until it starts to clear up. Take
care, Sam