[pasmembers] Re: Weather tonight PVCC Blk Mtn

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:39:57 -0500

 Terri, the following are 10 weather forecasts as of 7 am this morning for
tonight at Black Mountain PVCC from 7-10 pm:

Clearsky                        20% cloud cover

NOAA                           27%

TWC                              50%

Accuweather                  65-33%

Skippysky                     55%

Intellicast                       45-27%

Weather undgd              45-27%

Weather bug                   10%

Weatherspark                  27%

yr.no                               10%

Again skippy sky says no low or middle clouds, just high clouds, which are
usually thin enough to get views of planets, double stars, and open star
clusters.  Nebulas, galaxies,
globular clusters, and the comet may be very difficult to see.   While it could
be like last night, where it cleared up a lot after dark, tonight's forecasts
are much worse than last nights forecasts.
I would leave this up to Terri and Bob Ewing as to whether they want to take
the chance of doing the star party tonight. I think it is very iffy.  Take
care, Sam