[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir Friday

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 02:28:59 -0700

I think we are screwed for tomorrow...There is a cold front just on the AZ
Cal border...which will become a stationary front and probably not move
very much for the next few days. Right now there is a high pressure zone
over Phoenix which is keeping the clouds away, but this is forecast to give
way to a low pressure zone over Phoenix in the next 12 to 24 hours, which
will bring the clouds and maybe rain.