[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir Friday

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:25:20 -0700

I was watching the report on TV. They said the chance of rain increased
dramatically after 5pm Friday. I checked Intellicast just now and it agrees,
but the change time is 1pm. My guess is that the "storm" will probably be here
Friday evening.

No matter what time the rain actually starts (if it even does start), the skies
will very likely be overcast Friday evening. As I see it, that's the weather
report we're interested in.

Alex