[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir Friday

  • From: William Finch <psychogilgamesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:45:01 -0700

I wonder if people are drunk when forecasting the weather

Skippy Sky shows clear
http://www.skippysky.com.au/NorthAmerica/

Weather Underground
Rain from 3pm to 6pm. CLEAR from 6pm to 9pm. Then back to rain from 9pm to
Midnight
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=surprise%2C+az

Weather Channel shows as odd of a results as Weather Underground but
different times
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Surprise+AZ+85374:4:US?pagenum=2&nextbeginIndex=6

AccuWeather
shows partly cloudy till 10pm then a chance of rain
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/surprise-az/85378/hourly-weather-forecast/2132936?hour=18

Oh and channel Five says that we have a front headed in and are going to
get rain but of course no times.