[pasmembers] Re: Thursday through Saturday - weather updates needed

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

Good decision Tim,

same with Thursday night, everyone.

The rain, the set up location around the deck of the telescope dome,
may be messy. That's why i want to know what everyone wants
to do about this event. Your input for the Thursday event is requested!
Good friends are like stars. You don't always
see them, but you always know they are there.
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society Event Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

> From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:32 PM
>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Thursday through Saturday - weather updates needed
>I'm not so concerned about the weather for Saturday, but rather the condition 
>of the roads and field after the rains. I've been out there when it's been 
>rainy and it's tough if you don't have an H1 â That's why I'm getting Steve 
>Coe to update us.
>On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Accuweather is saying it is most likely to rain between 7 and 9 pm Thursday 
>> night 51% chance of rain at 7 and 33% by 9. Saturday is still looking clear 
>> and no rain. They are saying 10 out of 10 all weekend for astronomy.

Other related posts: