Accuweather is saying it is most likely to rain between 7 and 9 pm Thursday night 51% chance of rain at 7 and 33% by 9. Saturday is still looking clear and no rain. They are saying 10 out of 10 all weekend for astronomy.
On 10/10/2012 9:28 AM, Terri wrote:
On the news this morning Thursday rain, sounded like afternoon rain into the evening Friday rain Saturday clear That's what i heard this morning. It may or may not be correct as the people on the news are not always accurate, in fact they are mostly wrong but they do alert me to keep my eye on the weather if we have an event coming up. Here's the forecast for Thursday rain: Zip 85032 Thursdaychancetstorms <http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=85032> Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 91F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Thursday Nightnt_chancetstorms <http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=85032> Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. Low of 59F. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 0.6 in. possible.and for Saturday, for the All AZ Star Party, I like this forecast: Saturdaypartlycloudy <http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=85032> Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 82F. Winds less than 5 mph.Saturday Nightnt_clear <http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=85032> Clear. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph.If anyone sees anything different, please send it out to the group. Thanks Have a super day! Terri *//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you always know they are there.Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>------------------------------------------------------------------------ *From:* Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> *To:* pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx *Sent:* Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:57 AM *Subject:* [pasmembers] Re: Thursday through Saturday What's your source, Tim? I'm not seeing that for Saturday.... Accuweather, Intellicast and SkippySky are all showing clear after 5pm Friday. -----Original Message----- From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf Of Tim Jones Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:34 AM To: PAS Members List List Subject: [pasmembers] Thursday through Saturday Okay, someone has to be the bearer of bad news, so here goes ... It's Wednesday, and things are getting progressively uglier for the weekend. Uber-cloudy starting Thursday and the a heavy storm on Friday (high of only 72º) through to Saturday with ugly through to Sunday. Hmmm, I want my clear Arizona skies back! Tim