[pasmembers] Re: Thursday through Saturday - weather updates needed

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:36:38 -0700

On further review, I agree that if it rains Thiusday nobody will come to the event, so since everyone pretty much agrees it is going to rain tomorrow, we should probably cancel.

On 10/10/2012 1:45 PM, Terri wrote:
Good decision Tim,

same with Thursday night, everyone.

The rain, the set up location around the deck of the telescope dome,
may be messy. That's why i want to know what everyone wants
to do about this event. Your input for the Thursday event is requested!
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
see them, but you always know they are there.
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

    *From:* Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Sent:* Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:32 PM
    *Subject:* [pasmembers] Re: Thursday through Saturday - weather
    updates needed

    I'm not so concerned about the weather for Saturday, but rather
    the condition of the roads and field after the rains.  I've been
    out there when it's been rainy and it's tough if you don't have an
    H1 â That's why I'm getting Steve Coe to update us.


    On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:26 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > Accuweather is saying it is most likely to rain between 7 and 9
    pm Thursday night 51% chance of rain at 7 and 33% by 9. Saturday
    is still looking clear and no rain. They are saying 10 out of 10
    all weekend for astronomy.

Other related posts: