[pasmembers] Re: Storm clouds & Wet ground - input needed

  • From: Jenny Weitz <jennifer.weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:00:38 -0700

The ground is pretty wet and there are some puddles to the West of the
dome.  It may dry if we don't get anymore rain, but I'll let the weather
watchers predict that one :-)
Here is the view from my office as of 11:55 AM.

[image: Inline image 1]

*Jenny N. Weitz:* Astronomy Faculty

18401 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ  85032
phone | 602.787.6818
email | jennifer.weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website | www.paradisevalley.edu/physics <http://www.paradisevalley.edu/>

JPEG image