[pasmembers] Storm clouds & Wet ground - input needed

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:30:08 -0800 (PST)

I'm thinking the same thing as Eric,
too wet to do the star party tomorrow night.

Are we thinking of canceling? It is easier
for me to cancel it now, and get in touch
with those who RSVP'd, than to 
wait until tomorrow to do it.

What is the verdict?

Jenny, do you know how wet it is over by
the Telescope Dome?

And at this moment, we have 2 RSVP's for the
star party ONLY. 
Who is bringing their telescopes in this wet?

Give me your input. Thanks
Good friends are like stars. You don't always
see them, but you always know they are there.
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society Event Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

> From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:24 AM
>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Storm clouds
>I’m seeing 30 – 50% cloud
cover.  Not only that, but there’s a lot of rain falling today – I think
it might still be wet enough to cause issues tomorrow…
>From:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 
>On Behalf Of  Terri
>Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
6:35 AM
>To: PAS Members ListServ
>Subject: [pasmembers] Storm clouds
>Im seeing clouds and winds for tomorrows event. We may be canceling. Send me 
>the weather forecast and in it, let me know if u think we should cancel the 
>event. Thanks. 
>Have a super day. 
>Sent from My TARDIS via my Galaxy III Smart Phone complete with typos for your 

Other related posts: