[pasmembers] Re: Storm clouds & Wet ground - input needed

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:00:30 -0700

I'm not brave enough to bring my scope...and the weather still looks very iffy...both skippy sky and inaccuweather are saying very cloudy at 7 but clearing by 9, but still probably about 30% cloud cover.

Don

On 2/20/2013 4:10 PM, mike webb wrote:

I'M bringing.mine. Terri .Should be good weather just cold, don't know ground conditions though, I'll keep intouch. Mikey

On Feb 20, 2013 11:30 AM, "Terri" <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm thinking the same thing as Eric,
    too wet to do the star party tomorrow night.

    Are we thinking of canceling? It is easier
    for me to cancel it now, and get in touch
    with those who RSVP'd, than to
    wait until tomorrow to do it.

    What is the verdict?

    Jenny, do you know how wet it is over by
    the Telescope Dome?

    And at this moment, we have 2 RSVP's for the
    star party ONLY.
    Who is bringing their telescopes in this wet?

    Give me your input. Thanks
    Terri
    *//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
    Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
    Coordinator
    Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My
    Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
    Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
    <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

        *From:*pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx