[pasmembers] Re: Raining in Scottsdale, right now

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:21:50 -0700

You don't need to cover the plants tonight...it will be warmer because of the clouds, but tomorrow night could get below freezing for a few hours, as will Saturday night. If you live in one of the colder locations Sunday and Monday night will be below freezing as well.

On 1/10/2013 5:15 PM, Terri wrote:
There was a prediction for rain. I just didn't' expect it's arrival to be so soon.
And on the way home from work, William said people are covering
their plants for the night. I guess i should get out there and do that
before the rain hits harder, and i can't get out without getting too wet.
brrrrr.
Everyone have a super evening!
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>

        *From:* Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>