[pasmembers] Re: Pluto

  • From: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 03:47:53 +0000

There is a beautiful new photo of Charon with so many distinct regions. It
is as interesting as Pluto!!
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, The NASA Channel is releasing more Pluto data. Pluto has a
mountain range as long and tall as the rocky mountains. Also, Pluto's crust
is not just rock, but is a lot of water ice. There is a thin layer of
nitrogen snow and methane snow on top of the water ice. Sam