[pasmembers] Re: Pluto

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:49:31 -0700

I looked on tv guide on line and couldn't find it either, that far out.
anyone who sees what time and what channel, please post it to the group.
thanks
have a super Wednes - DAY!
Terri

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Channel 8 does not have a schedule that far in advance. They will post it
Wednesday. They have the schedule for the next 2 weeks.

Don

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I should be available to watch that show. I hope it isn't until after
dinner time.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:09 PM, insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks, Alex, it should be great to watch. Sam