[pasmembers] Re: Pluto

  • From: Robert Ewing <rrewing9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:36:37 -0700

Ha ha. Good luck convincing the IAU

:-)

Bob
On Jul 13, 2015 5:58 PM, "Alex Vrenios" <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the Pluto Safari app on my iPad and one of the options is to
register a personal opinion as to whether Pluto is, or is not a planet.
Many of you know how I feel. I just got an email from them that included
the following paragraph:

"After nearly 7,000 votes, the majority of you - 69% - voted "Yes" to
Pluto is a planet. As new images of Pluto are released by NASA's New
Horizons spacecraft, we have noticed that more 'Yes' votes are being cast,
with some even coming back to change their original 'No' votes.”

Nuf said,

Alex