[pasmembers] Re: Electricity for Transit Event

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:58:00 -0700

We are at the Black Mountain campus...the main campus had to many buildings to the west.

On 5/30/2012 5:56 PM, Tim Jones wrote:
Are we planning on using the overflow lot, or the volleyball area?

Tim

On May 30, 2012, at 12:03 PM, Jennifer Weitz wrote:

For the June 5th Transit Event:

We are welcome to run electricity from the main building, however it is quite a distance. They have a few extension cords and I will bring one of my own, but we may have to set up anyone wanting electricity closer to the building.

Also, I spoke with a reporter at The Republic this morning about this event so we may get a mention in the newspaper!

Jenny